- NO USING OR SELLING DRUGS
- NO PROSTITUTION
- Cover stages until relief comes
- DJ picks and requests ARE ONLY PLAYED if they fit the time and format.
- Understand tip out requirements
- ALL tipout is to be paid upfront unless APPROVED by MANAGEMENT
- FIGHTING = $500 fine or termination
- ARGUMENT = $50 fine (with another Dancer), $100 fine (with a customer, staff, or DJ), $250 fine or termination (with management)
- No smoking is permitted inside the building
- *Check in time starts at the front door and when you are dressed. As soon as you are ready check in with the door and with the DJ.
- DO NOT promote for or advertise another club within these walls.
- Sweeper Fee – $15
- Manager Fee – $20
- DJ Tipout Min. – $20
- House Mom – $10
- Full Bottoms: Your crack must be covered. Bikini type of bottoms that are on/across your butt, not in your butt. No G-Strings or thongs before 2am. Also, tape or pasties on your nipples at all times.
- Interviews are held from 10:00pm – 12:00am Monday thru Wednesday only. Your employment is at the sole discretion of the door staff. Appearance must be approved upon arrival, including but not limited to: Shoes, outfits, hair, makeup, hygiene, weight and nails.
- TIPOUT: $40 to 12am, $65 12-2:00am, $75 after 2am (Monday- Wednesday); $75 to 12am, $100 12-2:00am, $150 after 2am (Sunday & Thursday); $100 to 12am, $150 12-2:00am, $200 after 2am. (Friday & Saturday)
- You are NOT permitted to bring beverages of any type or food into the building. Under age drinking will not be tolerated!
- APPS REQUIRED ON ALL ENTERTAINERS (Paper or online)
- No moving on dance list
- Latex and full bottoms required at all times.
- Be respectful to all STAFF
- Do not argue or touch a customer, immediately notify management in the event of a disagreement or altercation
- Leave your personal relationships outside the club, your significant other is not permitted to visit with you at the club. Significant others, including but not limited to, boyfriends, spouse, Pimps, managers, lovers (male or female), child’s father, etc. are not permitted to associate with you or enter the building during your shift.
- WAIVER/ CONSENT
In consideration for being employed, I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue VLIVE HOUSTON, their officers, agents, servants, contractors, patrons or employees (hereinafter referred to as releasees) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any of the property belonging to me, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees, or otherwise, while in, on, away from, or upon the premises.
I am fully aware of the risks involved and hazards connected with this industry, and I hereby elect
to voluntarily work with full knowledge that said environment, though minimal, may be hazardous to me
and my property. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage or personal
injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of being employed, whether caused by the negligence of releasees or otherwise. Additionally, I agree not to consume alcohol if I am under the age of 21.
I further hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the releasees from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my employment,whether caused by negligence of releasees or otherwise.
I understand that VLIVE HOUSTON does not maintain any insurance policy covering any
circumstance arising from my participation in this event or any activity associated with or facilitating that
participation. As such, I am aware that I should review my personal insurance portfolio.
It is my express intent that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the
members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a release, waiver, discharge and covenant not to sue the above-named releasees. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
By electronically agreeing to this release, I acknowledge and represent that I have read the foregoing Waiver of
Liability, Terms & Policies, and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my
own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing
written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent.
In consideration of my employment, upon the terms herewith stated, I hereby give to VLIVE HOUSTON [Web Master/Web-Host] his/her heirs, legal representatives and assigns, those for whom
the Web Master/Web-Host is acting, and those acting with his/her authority and permission the
unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, re-use, publish, and republish my photographic
portraits, videos or pictures of me or in which I may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted
in character of form, without restrictions as to changes or transformations in conjunction with my own or
a fictitious name, or reproduction hereof in color or otherwise, made through any and all media now or
hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever. I
also permit the use of any printed material in connection therewith. I hereby relinquish any right that I
may have to examine or approve the completed product or products or the advertising copy or printed
matter that may be used in conjunctions therewith of the use to which it may be applied. I hereby release,
discharge and agree to save harmless [Web Master/Web-Host], his/her heirs, legal representatives or
assigns, and all persons functioning under his/her permission or authority, or those for whom he/she is
functioning, from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in
composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said
picture of in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without
limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
I electronically execute this release by agreeing on the application for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending for it to be binding.
- Must arrive by 10pm
- MAINTAIN STAGE INTEGRITY
- Stage runs when FIRST customer enters the building
- Clean and set up bar daily
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to shift
- Maintain supply list
- Do not leave register unattended
- Have all trash removed as necessary
- NEED supply order daily, keep track of buckets and carafes
Ensure parking lot cleanliness and safety. Walk girls to vehicles and always check the front door for promotional pricing.
- Place cones
- Wear vest, carry a flashlight
- Shirt must be tucked at all times, shirt must be polo.
- Don’t force pricing
- Pick up all trash
- DO NOT CUT DEALS OR FAVORS FOR DOOR ENTRY. IMMEDIATE TERMINATION
- No valet attendance can have passes or promotional material. IMMEDIATE TERMINATION
- At least attendant MUST be present by 10pm
- Must have great customer service
- Escort customers to sections or table
- Control point of sale
- Up sell sections or bottle setups
- Clean tables as soon as customer(s) leave
- Throw away all empty cups or buckets
- Alert management of illegal activity such as smoking, prostitution, selling of drugs, etc.
- Do not confront or argue with entertainers or customers. Bring any problems to management’s attention.
- Sweep, throw away trash and clean all tables before leaving